You may need a Declaration of Separation if:

1. You need a formal confirmation for your status for agencies like:

  • University Grants
  • Tax purposes
  • Council Tax
  • Benefits

2. You may use this instead of a Deed of Separation

Deed of Separation  is a formal documents intended for parties who wish to record their financial and other matters. Please note this is not a replacement for a deed of separation which records the basis of your separation and is signed by both parties.  you are simply stating you are separated from your husband and partner.

We can provide this document on our “fixed fee” service. We can usually provide a 24 hour turn around.

Request for a Legal Consultation

Garner & Hancock realise that the prospect of pursuing a legal matter can be challenging, so we offer an initial phone consultation to discuss your options, and to give you information that will help you make the right choices affecting your case.

Our Guarantee

Family Law Advice, members of STEP experts in planning

We believe our business begins and ends with you and your needs, as our client. Therefore, we are committed to providing the best client care and advice which will give you confidence that your matter is handled with the utmost care.

How Can We Help You?

We’re here to assist you. Simply send us your query, and we’ll provide an initial consultation to anyone seeking legal assistance. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime for help with your legal matters.