- You will know the individual solicitor who will be dealing with the matter, so that you do not speak to someone different every time you call.
Only a Solicitor
- You can ensure that it is a solicitor dealing with the matter from the outset – not an unqualified person “supervised” by a solicitor.
Person to person
- Being able to meet and discuss matters face to face can be very beneficial, especially when difficulties arise or matters need to progress rapidly.
Knows their stuff
- Use a firm with a depth of expertise. You may need assistance in future on a range of issues, so establish a relationship with a firm that can advise on more than just your house move.
No referral fees paid to anyone
- Use a solicitor if possible recommended by family or friends – avoid recommendation from estate agent, where the conveyancing firm is many miles away and recommended because of “referral” payments the estate agent receives from that firm.
Our property law solicitors have years of expertise in dealing with all aspects of both residential and commercial property law. All our employees have a direct dial telephone number so that clients can readily speak to the property law solicitor looking after their affairs.
Garner & Hancock Solicitors offer fixed fee arrangements for all residential property work.
Services we Offer
Our property law solicitors have assisted hundreds of people to become owners of buy to let properties.
Our property law solicitors also have extensive experience in dealing with residential property repossession for our landlord clients and can advise on all aspects of residential tenancies.
Request a free
“CQS improves efficiency with common, consistent standards and service levels and enables consumers to recognise practices that provide a quality residential conveyancing service.Read More >>