Garner & Hancock, Family Law

Declaration of Separation


You may need a Declaration of Separation if:

1. You need a formal confirmation for your status for agencies like:

  • a.University Grants
  • b.Tax purposes
  • c. Council Tax
  • d. Benefits

2. You may use this instead of a Deed of Separation

– A Deed of Separation  is a formal documents intended for parties who wish to record their financial and other matters.

We can provide this document on our “fixed fee” service. We can usually provide a 24 hour turn around.

Speak to us free and confidentially.


Free Consultation

If you would like some help or advice, then please feel free to call to arrange a conversation on 0208 232 9560, or drop us a note using the form below and we can book you a call with a solicitor.