Declaration of Separation


You may need a Declaration of Separation if:

1. You need a formal confirmation for your status for agencies like:

  • a.University Grants
  • b.Tax purposes
  • c. Council Tax
  • d. Benefits

2. You may use this instead of a Deed of Separation – A Deed of Separation  is a formal documents intended for parties who wish to record their financial and other matters.


We can provide this document on our “fixed fee” service. We can usually provide a 24 hour turn around.  Speak to us free and confidentially.