Our Landlords Service is a specialist cost effective and quick service to evict tenants.
- We can arrange for service of notices
- We can issue trespass action
- Take immediate repossession action
- Assist you with recovery of the tenancy deposit
- Advise on different methods of possession
- We can provide new Tenancy Agreements (our agreements have been tested in court and have much more detail than that obtained from the internet or provided by letting agents.
- We can sue problem tenants for damage to your property
- We can recover arrears
If you would like some help or advice, then please feel free to call to arrange a conversation on 0208 232 9560, or drop us a note using the form below and we can book you a call with a solicitor.
Read our informative guides:
LANDLORDS BEWARE – Have you re-served the prescribed information on your tenant on any renewal? If not, read on…Author: Admin
The requirement to protect deposits under a Tenancy Deposit Scheme arose with the Housing Act 2004, specifically section 212, and any deposit received on or after 6th April 2007 has had to be protected in one of the authorised schemes.Read More >>