Daniel Flynn – Head of G & H Family Law and Dispute Resolution Department
Daniel initially trained as a barrister before qualifying as a solicitor in 2016 and is now the head of Garner & Hancock’s family law and dispute resolution department. He specialises in all kinds of litigation and family cases, with particular expertise in high-net-worth divorce case involving company assets, property litigation, and contentious trusts and estates. Daniel is now accredited as a Solicitor Advocate entitling him to represent clients in the High Court and appeal courts and now regularly appears in court on behalf of his clients.
Daniel’s pragmatic and empathic approach to all his cases gives clients the confidence to feel that their interests are being protected. His range of experience means that he is able to deal with the most complex cases that span company law, property law, and family law. Daniel provides clear, frank advice that helps clients make the right decisions in any court case.
Daniel acts for a number of charities including the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. He is also passionate about his regular volunteer work at the Brixton Advice Centre, a charity providing free legal advice in Brixton. Daniel is also proud to continue the Garner and Hancock tradition of acting as clerk to the Isleworth Blue School Educational Foundation. This is a charitable trust dating back to 1630 in support of the Isleworth Blue School which is believed to be one of the oldest Church of England Schools in the country.
Outside of work Daniel enjoys climbing mountains, cycling, tinkering with anything that be taken apart, lectures on all subjects, learning new languages, travelling and expanding his legal knowledge.
Contact Daniel directly on 020 8232 9569
- M v R  Defended an estate against a claim from the deceased’s estranged daughter acting for a client with a serious brain injury
- O v O  Financial case on divorce between two company directors with issues concerning valuations of pensions in the coronavirus pandemic
- R v L  Contested probate worth over £1million in dispute between siblings
- K v K v M  Dispute over a large family trust in a divorce
- Banfield v Campbell   EWHC 1943 (Ch) Dispute over estate between son and long-term co-habiting partner, reported in the law reports and the Times
- Arabi v Arabi v J. K. Estate Agents Ltd.  EWHC 1384 (Ch) Dispute between two property developers over trust interests in property worth over £1million plus profits from rental income on 11 buy to let properties.
“The team really helped us with our situation. My father is mentally impaired and they ensures things were in place so that he understood the processes we were going through. Definitely recommend.”
“Daniel Flynn of Garner & Hancock showed great care and understanding towards my situation. He was given a very difficult challenge, and brought onboard at a very late stage in my divorce, and yet still managed to guide me through a very contentious and difficult process in which we were able to obtain a positive result in the matter.”
“I was happy to place my full faith in Garner and Hancock and having legal partners that I could fully rely on made a huge difference… Daniel was astonishingly good at meeting tight deadlines where it was important and generally very helpful. They will not just advise, but guide you at every step of the way, looking ahead and considering the options, costs and benefits of the decisions you make.”